Donnerstag, 18. Dezember 2014

Practising the art of water marbling...

...and actually getting a little better at it!

I remember that I chose the manicures I wanted to recreate for the Nail Challenge Collaborative under the aspect of "trying again". This is another one that might not look like a total failure, but it basically is. The first one was painted, because I couldn't get the marbling right, but I liked the color combination so much, that I did it the simple way. But this time I managed to do a pretty decent water marble. Yay!






"And the third manicure for the Nail Challenge Collaborative's month of July. Another recreation. In this case a failed #watermarbling that worked out so much better this time. But it's never going to be a go-to nail art technique for me. Polishes were the same as in 2011! Essence - Replay, Manhattan - 51K, p2 - virgin."

The original manicure can be found -->here<--


I still like the original manicure. :) But... I had nubbins! That's like half of my current (December) nail length!


2 Kommentare:

  1. The progress is evident - both are pretty tho :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It has been great to know that there is a sincere loan lender out there that knows about helping loans with a low rate of 2% . We always stay humble and never give up on my project finance, and for The Loan offer pedro granted me, we are truly grateful for the help and push we have received my loan as discussed
    Contact pedroloanss@gmail.com for WhatsApp:+1-863-231-0632 more information about his loan offer.”

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...