Mittwoch, 17. April 2013

Let it Snow! Challenge 16: Late St. Patrick's Day

Hey everyone~

With this final post for the Let it Snow! challenge, I'll be done! :D Then, I can finally catch up with everyone else!

So without much further do, here's my "St. Patrick's Day" mani. I was a bit at loss for this one. I just felt like wearing the green polish from the essence Fruity LE from last spring. I think it was called kiwi something? So I went with that and just added a couple of dots and clovers with p2 green palm tree. Dots seemed to be appropriate because of the glitters in the base polish.




Nothing spectacular, really. It was too green for me after one day, so I removed it for another untried. But I wore the kiwi polish ;) It's just kind of sad that my camera was so shy picking up those glitters. They were a lot more prominent in real life.

And two pictures of the polish on its own. I remembered taking them before continuing, haha.



So, with this, I'm finally done with the winter challenge. I basically only finished it 3 weeks late, but oh well. On to the next~ pastels~

Thanks for reading!

4 Kommentare:

  1. It's a beautuful mani :)
    But it's Essence - not P2, and the name is One kiwi a Day :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Lol. You're right! Stupid mistake. I even had the bottle next to my laptop... *sweat*

      Löschen
  2. These are so cute! I swear that I posted earlier but must have forgotten to press send!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. No problem :) I'm happy about every comment - no matter when it's posted.

      Löschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...