Sonntag, 31. März 2013

Let it Snow! Challenge 7: Fireside Glow

Hi again!

I feel like I'm spamming, but I really want to post my Winter manis, haha... I'm continuing with theme 7, fireside glow. The fireside at my house is probably going to keep glowing for at least another month, but it already has a completely different feeling to it than in January. Which is interesting, because it's actually colder now than back then.




Another gradient. I love gradients. I used orange, red and burgundy polishes for this one, but I can only name three of them. One of the Flormar duochrome, Zoya Rica and p2 celebrating red. I still like this mani a lot. On the tips I used alessandro Black Dots, which has a similar effect as OPI Black Spotted. I think it does look a bit like charcoal.

Once again, thanks for reading!


1 Kommentar:

  1. Sieht klasse aus! Ich beneide dich ja schon, dass du einem Kamin hast. Der ist momentan bestimmt nützlich und auch noch gemütlich. LG Chester

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...