Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2012

Catrice - Lavender Breeze stamped

Today, I'd like to show you an oldie... even though it's not the oldest from my picture stash. It's the first manicure I did after breaking my pinky nail. I wanted to divert the attention from my pinky and thought that light polishes would do the job.

I decided on Catrice Lavender Breeze which was part of some LE back in 2010, I think. It was from before the time Catrice became available to me. It goes on rather smoothly concidering it's a purple tinted white polish. (I think the name actually fits the polish!) I used two coats for this manicure.

 

For the stamp, I used essie Nothing Else Metals from the mirror metallics. I originally wanted to use a playful floral stamp, but after the first nail (my pinky), I couldn't get the image to stamp again. I gave up after about 20 tries. That's when I switched to another image, that stamped perfectly.


Despite the stamping problems, I really like the outcome. I wish I had had more time at hand back then, so I could have redone the pinky nail, but because of a dinner party, I had to leave it like that.

Do you think I diverted enough from my broken pinky nail?

9 Kommentare:

  1. Das ist dir wirklich wahnsinnig gut gelungen :)
    Wunderschön!

    Liebste Grüße,
    Madeline

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yhat's super pretty oldie - and the stamping is amazing!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, sowas könnte ich ja nie nie nie hinbekommen!
    Wirklich toll!
    Übrigens: Bei mir gibt´s was schönes zu gewinnen. Würde mich freuen, wenn du mitmachst…
    LG
    Christiane
    http://bikelovin.blogspot.de/2012/12/win-win-win.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, welche Stamping Schablone hast du denn dafür benutzt? Weißt du das zufällig? Ich finde das Design wirklich wundervoll! :o

    Liebe Grüße, Jana

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Bei mir läuft gerade eine Blogvorstellung: http://just-listen-to-your-feelings.blogspot.de/

    PS: Hast du Lust auf gegenseitiges followen? Wenn ja werde bei mir Mitglied das sehe ich dann und werde bei dir Mitglied!

    Wäre schön wenn du mal vorbei schaust! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. so ich hab mir mal erlaubt deine 300 Leser vollzumachen :)

    wirklich ein toller Blog <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. das sieht ja wunderschön aus :)
    echt toll ^_^
    <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Ok, ich folge dir jetzt!
    Deine Posts sind wirklich cool und du bist total talentiert, wenns um Nailarts geht! Natürlich sind die alle wunderschön, aber ich bin gerade zu faul um unter jedes "sieht total super aus" zu schreiben! Ich hoffe, du verzeihst mir das ! :D
    A♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke fürs Folgen ;)
      Das Kompliment geht aber zurück an dich :D

      Löschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...