Freitag, 12. Oktober 2012

Fall into Autumn 7: Pumpkins

Hello everyone~ Today, on this wonderful cold rainy day, I'd like to add another manicure belonging to the Fall into Autumn Challenge to this blog. Theme 7 is Pumpkins and how could I not think about creepy halloween pumpkins... But since theme 8 is going to be Halloween, I tried to think of something that contains pumpkins and only a touch of Halloween feeling. So~ I got to use one of my favorite color combinations: purple and orange!



For this mani, I applied two coats of essence passion for fashion, a very vivid purple creme. Next, I pre-painted my moon using white polish as a base for the two coats of OPI Fiercely Fiona I applied next. Next, I did the same procedure for the pumpkins. First white as a foundation. Then I used p2 notice me!, my favorite orange, to color the pumpkins. The vines were painted with green and black acrylic paint.


I love taking pictures of notice me! in the light of a beginning sunset. It really starts glowing... But I thought I should also take a picture in daylight. Isn't this a nice purple!?


I noticed one thing about this mani, that really made me laugh while looking at the pictures. I didn't notice before, when I was actually wearing it! I did these one nail after another... the pinky first, because it didn't involve any further polish after the base color. Do you see it too?  xD

Please take a look at all the other awesome pumpkin manis:

4 Kommentare:

  1. I love it! Gorgeous and creepy and festive! The vines and that peeking jack-o-lantern are beyond awesome!
    I've been digging the purple and orange combinations lately too =D I can't wait to post mine, I've been sitting on it since last Saturday >_<

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Schöne Nägel ♡ schöner Blog :)
    schau doch auch mal bei mir vorbei.
    xoxo
    Wieczorama (◔‿◔) | Mein Fotoblog

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow! I really love this manicure of yours :D The colour combination is just awesome and the design itself is really funny and cute. So good for a Halloween manicure :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hey ich finde deine Nägel echt kreativ und schön. Hättest du nicht lust mit deinem Talent bei meinem Projekt mit zu machen??

    Guck doch mal rein...

    http://bumiso.blogspot.de/p/heinrich-von-kleist-sagte-einst-er.html

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...