Samstag, 17. September 2011

And again a Glitter Sandwich

A few weeks ago, my friend went to the USA to visit her boyfriend. I was really lucky that she offered to bring me some stuff. So I ordered a few things and had them sent to her boyfriend's place. When she returned, she brought me a lot of nice polishes. Among them two of the jelly polishes from the OPI Texas Collection.

Well, I immediately had to try a glitter sandwich with them. Basically, I ordered these polishes specifically to try a glitter sandwich, hehe.




This is one coat OPI - Guy meets Gal-veston, topped with one coat of OPI - Teenage Dream. I finished it with another coat of Guy meets Gal-veston. Top Coat is essence BTGN Top Sealer.


I loved how juicy it was looking. Sadly, I only had the chance to take pictures in the sunlight after a few days of wear, which explains the tip wear. I was very pleased with this combo. ♥



From the color in the bottle I didn't expect the OPI jelly to be so pink though. But I love it! I'm pretty sure, I'll even wear this exact combo again.

Hah, jelly sandwich mission accomplished! :D

5 Kommentare:

  1. ohhh schön! ich hab beide lacke auch, vielleicht sollte ich das mal machen! diese opi-jellies von der texas collection haben irgendwie nicht genug liebe bekommen. aber ich mag sie!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I absolutely love it, it's beautiful! I love these.

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...