Montag, 25. Juli 2011

Blood Oranges!

So this is kind of out of order... I'm soooo behind doing my blog posts... :S

Anyway, I was in a pretty bad mood yesterday and secluded myself to my room. This is one of the situations when I pretty much always end up doing nail art. The facebook group Polish-aholic Anonymous is doing themed Mondays every week and I have been looking at pictures of other member's work for the past few weeks. So I decided to do my first Monday Nail Art Challenge yesterday. This week's theme is fruits... I'm very much obsessed with blood orange tea right now, which is why I decided my mani was to be blood orange themed.


I love how the background of yellow and white turned out. It looked very pretty on its own. I can't really say what polishes I used for this mani, because I mixed them to get the kind of shade I was looking for. Let's say, I used a lot ^^; Especially for the oranges and reds. And I used some polishes for tthe very first time. :P


I didn't know where I put my dark brown polish, which I needed to do the twig, so I used brown eyeshadow pigment and clear polish to draw it. Not perfect, but it worked.

This mani is by far perfect. I still can't color round shapes, so they look 3-dimensional. I wonder if I will ever be able to. But the worst thing that happened was my impatience. I just couldn't wait for the colors to dry and applied top coat way to early. So some of the polishes got dragged. Oh well.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Mit Lidschattenpigmenten ausgeholfen ist doch auch mal was, nur gewusst wie :D!
    Der Zeigefinger gefällt mir gut^^. Das aufgetupfte ist schaut gut aus(sieht jedenfalls aufgetupft aus :D).

    Liebe Grüße, Jenny

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das is so waaahnsinnig schön *.*

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. this is simple Amazing! - I love it xxx

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...